Sunday, August 15, 2010

Options, Options, Options

So, I have hit the reset button and am off to the races again.  Had a fun time with my dog at the lake today.  The little bit of time we were playing in the sand really wears a person out!!  Good times though.  I always love getting a work out in with out having to go to the gym, or viewing it as a work out.  That is why I am thinking about purchasing a punching bag.  As I said in my previous post I would really like to get into some type of boxing, karate, or MMA.  This is the one I am thinking of purchasing, the price isn't bad, and I am sure it will be a good outlet for stress also.  LOL.  I am all about variety because I get too bored with things.  When it comes to food though, that is not the case.  I am not a huge cook and I would just prefer to stick with somewhat the same items so I don't have to run to the grocery store all the time.  On a side note, I am really wishing you could still purchase the original Tae Bo series!!  What are ways that you keep variety in your work out?  What activities do you do?

P.S.  Dark Chocolate...does it really help you stop at just one serving?

No comments:

Post a Comment