Friday, July 2, 2010

Body Gospel

A couple of days ago I placed an order to receive Body Gospel from BeachBody.  I always like to have things I can do at home in addition to the gym.  Mainly so that I don't have an excuse to NOT work out!  Yesterday I had been going through my work out dvds and ended up just watching them instead of participating, wouldn't it be nice if it worked that way!  I have a lot of the Biggest Loser work out dvds, tae-bo, turbo jam, and some Jillian Michaels.  While I have done all or at least part of all of these, I think I am just needing something new.  Those work outs seem to remind me of all the times I have started and quit when I wasn't seeing results fast enough or at all. Remember, I have little to no patience!  I am really excited to get these dvd's, and start something fresh!  I will keep you updated on how they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment