Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Ugly...Well Kind Of.

Well to start, I finally got my hands on the Body Gospel dvd's.  Along with the dvds you get 2 resistance bands, a couple of booklets, a measuring tape, and a chart to fill out your measurements...that part scares me!  Anyways, so I did the assigned work out for the day and it was doable.  There were a few parts that I had to just keep moving, and got my dog involved...she didn't care for that!  Apparently she is still sore from her work out yesterday.  I found her laying on the floor, on her back lifting her legs up and down, it was hilarious!! I fail for missing the kodak moment!!  Anyways, its been about 45 minutes and I can still feel my body burning, so I am assuming I got a good work out!  Next time I will wear my HR monitor to keep track of calories burned.  Sometimes that thing just puts too much pressure on me, and I stress about getting to a certain amount of calories...not helpful!

To the real reason of the ugly part...food journal.  I dislike these very much and I have yet to succeed in keeping the effort up.  When I am doing them, they are helpful.  You don't have to remember every little thing that you ate and the calories involved when you just write it down.  You would think that would be enough for me to take the extra 30 seconds and do it...but it's not.  I have not found the reasoning for this yet either, I am actually just going to chalk it up to pure laziness.  So, I am going to add this to my list of things to defeat.  We all know that results are better we food and calories are tracked, after all calories in, calories out.  Anyone else struggle with this?  It seems so simple! Talk to y'all later! :) 


Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

No comments:

Post a Comment