Thursday, July 1, 2010

The N Word

Negativity, yesterday and today it has reared its ugly head.  I know the reasons why I need to stay positive, I just haven't learned how yet.  How do you get to the point of having a positive thought, and it not sounding stupid?  Not sure if I am too cynical or what the deal is in this department.  I really admire people who have got the positive thinking down, it is quite a feat.  I am really trying to hand this whole ordeal up to God and put it in his hands, but this is a struggle for me.  I like to do things on my own, and I usually find out the hard way to do them.  Lord, please let your will be stronger than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Ran across your blog. I really like it. Hope the best for you and your road for a healthier life.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete