Friday, July 30, 2010

Well It Is About Time That I Post!

There is nothing really exciting and new happening currently but I figured I would do my best to update.  Over the past week or so I have been able to finally try my hand at swimming for exercising.  I am not really sure how I feel about it really.  It is a nice change, and the water is often refreshing.  But the 30 minutes that I have myself in there feels like about a day, why is that?!?!  I also just feel like I am swimming "wrong."  Maybe I am not, but something isn't right.  So I do my best to get the 30 minutes, and my arms haven't gone a day without feeling it!  I have to get back on track with my Body Gospel dvd's, I did them for a couple of days and then got distracted with going swimming at the gym! Heaven forbid I do them both! ;)  As of my last weigh-in, I am down 8lbs.  I try not to really focus on the scale though, so I plan to start doing measurements.  The scale tends to make me crazy and it's too easy to get a number..measurements will require a little more time and work from me!  The past couple of days have been harder for me food wise, when its "girl time" it's harder to resist all those things!!  Anyways, I would love to hear from all of you and see what your doing to stay with it!

1 comment:

  1. Most people don't grasp how exhausting a good swim can be - it's such a great exercise, low impact - but definitely burns the calories!!

    Glad you've decided to opt for measurements rather than committing to the scale.

    If you need some more tips - my blog's full of them: www.diaryoffatwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete