Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy Bee

Wow, It has been a crazy few days! Last night I was able to get my new design companies website together and launched! The company is called Pink Heart Design, and the focus is on customized invitations.  This is really exciting for me, as I have always wanted to do this!  So now I am busy making advertising fliers and business cards to help kick start the business.

Kevin, Annie, and I went on a walk today, and about half way through I thought we were crazy!  It was mega hot today, with high humidity.  Annie and I were about to pass out!  But I am glad we got out and got moving, definitely makes you feel better about things.  I also joined www.jillianmichaels.com the other day since she is offering one month free.  Wow, grocery shopping for the recipes had me stressed!  Eating healthy definitely takes work and patience!  So, I am going to try it out for the month and see how it goes, hopefully the shopping gets easier.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment