Monday, July 5, 2010

Stagnant

The past couple of days have been pretty stagnant for me as far as exercise goes.  Mainly because I am being a chicken about going to the gym.  I am in a new town and don't know anyone so you would think that I would be pretty carefree about going.  I can't tell you how many times I didn't want to go to the gym in my home state out of fear of running into people I know, since I was ashamed of how I looked.  For some reason I have this idea that everyone but me looks pretty exercising.  Ha ha!!  Anyways, so now I am always wrapped up in the fact that I am uncomfortable going along, and the normal "gym issues."  I know that they are all in my head for the most part, but it is still a major setback!  I am still waiting for my dvd's to come and so I just keep finding excuses for not exercising.  Although, my eating has been pretty good, with a few exceptions.  I do notice that my body is processing my insulin injections better and I am not having to take as much insulin for meals, which is a nice money savings since I am without insurance for right now.  So for the past couple days not much has been going on except for me fighting my inner demons.  What sets you back?

No comments:

Post a Comment